November 18, 2012 Events Calendar
- Sundays from 12pm - 5pm; November 18th, 2012 - December 30th, 2012
- This event occurs every year
- @ Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR DECEMBER 30th. WE DO APOLOGIZE ABOUT THE INCONVENIENCE. The Winery is still open for tastings
Sprucewood Shores will be hosting a Holiday Fair every Sunday afternoon, featuring:
- Explore our local farmers and artisans products. Vendors will be onsite showcasing their wares.
- Live Music (1pm-5pm)
- Food - A local chef will be onsite preparing delicious food to enjoy
- A Professional basket wrapper onsite for shoppers to create their own 'Local Gift Baskets'
- Bring the kids! - Hot chocolate...and for the adults, mulled wine. Bring your own cross-country skis or snowshoes or just walk and explore our nature trail through the vineyard and waterfront.
- Horse carriage rides around the vineyard - See below for scheduling
- New fire pit on our front patio! Enjoy delicious food and wine by the fire.
|Dates||Horse Carriage Ride|
|Nov 25 - Dec 9, Dec 23||Murdos Horse and Carriage Rides|
|Nov 18 - Dec 30||Baked by Rita/Pizzelle Pleasures - Homemade cookies, cakes, Italian Pizzelle assorted flavours|
|Nov 18 - Dec 30||Epicure Selections - Offering low to no sodium products and educating people on the difference of our products vs. grocery store items. Letting the customers know that there is a healthy alternative to grocery store shopping. BUY LOCAL…EAT GLOBAL!|
|Nov 18 - Dec 9||Seacliffe Cottage Designs/House of Flowers - Aprons, onesies, wreaths, crochet items, lavender sachet, stockings, seasonal décor.|
|Nov 18 - Dec 30||WindsorEats - Your Culinary Guide to Windsor Essex, Wine Trail Rides.|
|Nov 18||Knitnicoleknit - Hand knit accessories, stud style earrings, scarves, cowls, shawls, hats, etc.|
|Nov 18 - Dec 2||Nutty Bavarian - Enjoy cinnamon glazed nuts warmed to enjoy here or buy a 4 pack of sealed nuts to take home with you.|
|Nov 18 - Dec 30||Walkerville Soap Works|
|Dec 9||Carma - One of a kind dresses, scarves, leg warmers, purses and more. All made from recycled material 'clothing that does no harm'.|
|Dec 9-16||Atmosphere Catering - Sauces, spice rubs|
|Nov 25, Dec 9-23||Creations By Kate - Paper Crafts Stamped Cards, Stamped Jewellery, Stamped Broaches, Wine Tags, Decorated Jars, Decorated comopistion books, Hot cocoa holders, Tea bag holders, Christmas gift tags , bows & bags and the list goes on.|
|Nov 25, Dec 2||JoAnn Loeffen Thompson - Childrens' books.|
|Nov 25 - Dec 9||Eyes to the Skies - Hand painted mugs, jewelry, small paintings.|
|Nov 25||Earthy Elements - Jewellery gifts for all season and occasions.|
|Dec 23||Mims Creations - Neck art using recycled vintage jewelery and semi precious stones.|
|Dec 9||Queen Street Designs - Hand Painted glass|
|Nov 25, Dec 16||Unmei Designs|
|Dec 9 - 16||Quick's Wicks - Creating soybean candles|
|Dec 9 - 16||Fancy Glass by Kelly - Hand painted wine glasses and other glassware|
|Dec 16||Mick Ridgewell - Paranormal thriller book|
|Nov 25, Dec 9-16||To Your Kitchen|
|Nov 25||Mongolian Grill|
|Nov 18 - Dec 2||Atmosphere Catering|
|Dec 23||Laila Crosby|
|Nov 25||Sprucewood Staff making soups|
|Nov 18, Dec 16||Dan Woods|
|Nov 25, Dec 30||Kelly Authier|
|Dec 2, Dec 23||Trish Wales|
|Dec 9||Tara Watts|
Please contact Tanya Mitchell or phone 519-738-9253 for more details.
* Sprucewood Shores is a wheelchair-accessible venue.