November 24, 2012 Events Calendar
- Sundays from 12pm - 5pm; November 18th, 2012 - December 30th, 2012
- This event occurs every year
- @ Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR DECEMBER 30th. WE DO APOLOGIZE ABOUT THE INCONVENIENCE. The Winery is still open for tastings
Sprucewood Shores will be hosting a Holiday Fair every Sunday afternoon, featuring:
- Explore our local farmers and artisans products. Vendors will be onsite showcasing their wares.
- Live Music (1pm-5pm)
- Food - A local chef will be onsite preparing delicious food to enjoy
- A Professional basket wrapper onsite for shoppers to create their own 'Local Gift Baskets'
- Bring the kids! - Hot chocolate...and for the adults, mulled wine. Bring your own cross-country skis or snowshoes or just walk and explore our nature trail through the vineyard and waterfront.
- Horse carriage rides around the vineyard - See below for scheduling
- New fire pit on our front patio! Enjoy delicious food and wine by the fire.
|Dates||Horse Carriage Ride|
|Nov 25 - Dec 9, Dec 23||Murdos Horse and Carriage Rides|
|Nov 18 - Dec 30||Baked by Rita/Pizzelle Pleasures - Homemade cookies, cakes, Italian Pizzelle assorted flavours|
|Nov 18 - Dec 30||Epicure Selections - Offering low to no sodium products and educating people on the difference of our products vs. grocery store items. Letting the customers know that there is a healthy alternative to grocery store shopping. BUY LOCAL…EAT GLOBAL!|
|Nov 18 - Dec 9||Seacliffe Cottage Designs/House of Flowers - Aprons, onesies, wreaths, crochet items, lavender sachet, stockings, seasonal décor.|
|Nov 18 - Dec 30||WindsorEats - Your Culinary Guide to Windsor Essex, Wine Trail Rides.|
|Nov 18||Knitnicoleknit - Hand knit accessories, stud style earrings, scarves, cowls, shawls, hats, etc.|
|Nov 18 - Dec 2||Nutty Bavarian - Enjoy cinnamon glazed nuts warmed to enjoy here or buy a 4 pack of sealed nuts to take home with you.|
|Nov 18 - Dec 30||Walkerville Soap Works|
|Dec 9||Carma - One of a kind dresses, scarves, leg warmers, purses and more. All made from recycled material 'clothing that does no harm'.|
|Dec 9-16||Atmosphere Catering - Sauces, spice rubs|
|Nov 25, Dec 9-23||Creations By Kate - Paper Crafts Stamped Cards, Stamped Jewellery, Stamped Broaches, Wine Tags, Decorated Jars, Decorated comopistion books, Hot cocoa holders, Tea bag holders, Christmas gift tags , bows & bags and the list goes on.|
|Nov 25, Dec 2||JoAnn Loeffen Thompson - Childrens' books.|
|Nov 25 - Dec 9||Eyes to the Skies - Hand painted mugs, jewelry, small paintings.|
|Nov 25||Earthy Elements - Jewellery gifts for all season and occasions.|
|Dec 23||Mims Creations - Neck art using recycled vintage jewelery and semi precious stones.|
|Dec 9||Queen Street Designs - Hand Painted glass|
|Nov 25, Dec 16||Unmei Designs|
|Dec 9 - 16||Quick's Wicks - Creating soybean candles|
|Dec 9 - 16||Fancy Glass by Kelly - Hand painted wine glasses and other glassware|
|Dec 16||Mick Ridgewell - Paranormal thriller book|
|Nov 25, Dec 9-16||To Your Kitchen|
|Nov 25||Mongolian Grill|
|Nov 18 - Dec 2||Atmosphere Catering|
|Dec 23||Laila Crosby|
|Nov 25||Sprucewood Staff making soups|
|Nov 18, Dec 16||Dan Woods|
|Nov 25, Dec 30||Kelly Authier|
|Dec 2, Dec 23||Trish Wales|
|Dec 9||Tara Watts|
Please contact Tanya Mitchell or phone 519-738-9253 for more details.
- 12pm - 5pm; November 24th, 2012 - November 25th, 2012
- @ Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery
Come visit the wineries of Essex Pelee Island Coast (EPIC) for a taste of the season! There are a dozen local wineries participating. Weave your way across the county and discover new vintages, culinary delights, music and unique experiences at each winery.
Sprucewood Shores will be hosting their annual 'Soup off', so come in to try some delicious soups prepared by local caterers and the staff of Sprucewood Shores!
This regional open house gives us a chance to say "thank you” to our patrons for their support throughout the year and an opportunity to give back to our communities. Please bring a canned good or monetary donation. All proceeds go to local food banks.
* Sprucewood Shores is a wheelchair-accessible venue.