May 4, 2014 Events Calendar
- 1pm - 5pm; May 4th, 2014
- @ Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery
The tent at Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery will be transformed into a Vintage Spring Garden, capturing the essence of this much awaited season.
Gourmet Gardens is proud to feature Konrad Ejbich, "resident wine expert" on CBC Radio, a columnist for Toronto's insider foodie magazine CityBites, a contributor to Grapevine in the County magazine and U.S. wine magazine Wine Spectator. A certified wine judge, Konrad has adjudicated in France, Germany, Italy, the United States and Canada. Konrad will speak to the food/wine pairings of the afternoon and provide some informative and fun tips on the art of wine tasting.
Other highlights include:
- A Chef's Reception featuring three locally renowned chefs competing to create pre-lunch appetizers. Guests will choose the winning appetizer, while they enjoy a sampling of Sprucewood's fine vintages.
- A tantalizing four-course gourmet luncheon prepared by Chef Don Kumarasinghe, paired with Sprucewood Shores' delectable wines.
- Entertainment will include vocalist Lisette Gagnon accompanied by the Tristan Taylor Trio. Our emcee for the afternoon will be AM800's Lisa Williams.
- The "Dream Raffle" featuring spectacular prizes, as well as an opportunity to plan for Mother's Day and your spring garden through a fabulous Silent Auction.
To reserve tickets and/or tables of 8, or to obtain further information, call 519-252-1171 x3210.
- 6:30pm - 11:34pm; May 4th, 2014
- @ Ambassador Golf Club
A five course gourmet 'tasting menu' dinner. Prepared by Chef Daniele Palanca. Sommelier Selected Wines introduced by the Winemakers. At Ambassador Golf Club.
Click the pdf icon for more event details.
* Sprucewood Shores is a wheelchair-accessible venue.