The 5th Anniversary Gourmet Gardens 2016
- 1pm - 5pm; May 1st, 2016
- @ Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery
Join us as our splendid new pavilion is transformed into a kalleidoscope of colour, taste and aromas as we welcome this wonderful season. Come savour the food, wines and sounds of a memorable afternoon.
The 5th Anniversary Gourmet Gardens will feature acclaimed Detroit vocalists Charles & Gwen Scales. Charles & Gwen have headlined the MGM Grand Casino, Baker's Keyboard Lounge and the Detroit Jazz Festival.
Other highlights include:
- "A Chef's Reception" features Matthew Johnston (Artisan Grill), Manor Arora & Sergio Zevallos (Caesar's Windsor) and Benjamin Leblanc-Beadoin (Iron Kettle Bed & Breakfast) competing to create pre-lunch appetizers. Guests will choose the winning appetizer, while they enjoy a sampling of Sprucewood's fine vintages.
- A tantalizing four-course gourmet luncheon prepared by Chef Don Kumarasinghe, paired with Sprucewood's delectable wines. Sprucewood Winemaker Tanya Mitchell will speak to the pairings with each course.
- Luncheon entertainment to be provided by the Tristan Taylor Trio.
- Emcee Anna Cabrera of the Windsor Star.
- The "Dream Raffle" featuring spectacular prizes, as well as an opportunity to plan for Mother's Day and your Spring Garden through a fabulous silent auction.
To reserve tickets and/or tables of 8 or 10, and to obtain further information, call 519-252-1171 x3210. Table purchase will be acknowledged with signage on the table.
Proceeds to benefit programs that impact children and youth of the Windsor-Essex Children's Aid Foundation - "YOU CAN WRITE A CHILD'S STORY"