Personal Tours, Tastings & Gourmet Picnic Baskets!
A true love of wine, art and architecture has driven the Mitchell family to create a beautiful winery for you to enjoy! Sprucewood Shores welcomes you to take part in what they do, with a private or group tour of our facilities, by prior arrangement. We are open for complementary wine tastings every day from 11am - 5pm and our facilities are wheelchair accessible.
We are pleased to offer the following packages:
- Sample 4 wines and learn about the art of wine tasting, winemaking and what sets the Lake Erie North Shore wine region apart from all the others
- $4/person for walk-in bar tasting
- $6/person for sit-down tasting (recommended for groups of 8 or more; by booking only)
- Includes a tour of the facility, and sampling of 4 wines
- Available Monday through Friday. Please call in advance to book your private tour!
- $10.00 per person
Wine & Cheese Tour
- Enjoy our interactive and tasty gourmet cheese and wine tour! This is a fun and enjoyable learning experience with the Winemaker to appreciate the fusion of cheese and wine.
- Includes a tour of the winemaking facility
- $14.00 per person
- An additional charge of $20 will be applied for groups of fewer than 8 people
- For groups fewer than 15 people, this option is only available from May to October
Limits based on group sizes do not apply to special limited time 3rd party deals unless explicitly stated.
- In addition to a Tour & Tasting package, we offer groups of 15 or more, the option of enjoying a luncheon on our scenic outdoor patio, or inside one of our stately rooms. Please call the winery for further information and pricing.
If you are a Sprucewood wine lover or know someone who is, this gift will continue to delight throughout the year. Choose a package that suits your budget and you can be sure it will suit your taste! In addition to having a monthly complementary in-store wine tasting for up to you and 3 friends you'll receive the following:
- Discounts on event tickets
- 15% discount on non-wine merchandise
- Early notification of library releases (older vintages not currently available for sale)
- A post-crushed and fermented wine seminar on the 2nd week of January (wine club members only)
- Eligibility to win 2 free tickets to a special winemaker's dinner
We offer all of the above in addition to free periodic deliveries of wine selected by the winemaker!
Plan Cost Features Wine of the Month $600/yr + tax 2 bottles sent monthly Special Occasions $275/yr + tax 2 bottles sent Valentine's, Easter, Canada Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Seasonal $225/yr + tax 2 bottles sent quarterly Wine Lovers $900/yr + tax 1 case sent quarterly
This wine club is only available to customers 19 years of age or older and who reside in Canada. Additional shipping charges may apply to provinces outside of Ontario. We accept payment via MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Debit, Cheque and Cash. Please call us at 519-738-9253 or email us to inquire about joining!
- Picnic Baskets will be available at the Winery (no need to call ahead) during our regular hours of operation from May 1st - October 30th, to enjoy on our beachfront or patio overlooking the vineyard. Baskets will include gourmet cheese, deli, baguettes, dessert, fruit, vegetables, hummus, antipasto and all the necessary tools for the perfect picnic! The cheese and deli are perfectly paired with your choice of wine to enjoy on the property! $26.00 + tax per basket (feeds 2-3 people, wine by the glass extra)
- Cheese Charcuterie Plates are available all year 'round. For $18 + tax you get four gourmet cheeses, deli, assorted nuts, crackers and wine jelly. It feeds 2 people and is the perfect complement to a wine tasting. On weekends we would appreciate a call-ahead so we have time to prepare for your arrival.
- The perfect way to say thank you, our gift baskets are priced and packaged perfectly for corporate and personal gifts. Fabulous wines are produced in this region; from light to full body and dry to sweet, we offer many styles of wine. We have available one and two-bottle carriers starting at $13 and $25, and baskets starting at $30. We offer custom labels and crested boxes at an additional charge. Contact Steve at the winery (519-738-9253) any time to learn more or place an order.